Bearing CRB Standard TypePrice: Contact
- Patented design features high loading capacity
- High rigidity
- Accepts loads from all directions at the same time
- Smooth rotation
- Compact, space saving
- Easy installation and adjustment
- Various bearing types and sizes to accommodate your requirements
- Customized designs available
HIWIN Ballscrew BearingPrice: Contact
- Excellent axial rigidity.
- Excellent tolerance control offers customers flexible combinations of bearing arrangements, to meet the specific request of customers.
- HIWIN provide total solution service, bearings can be ordered with HIWIN ballscrews.
HIWIN CRB Thin type Crossed Roller BearingPrice: Contact
- 40% decrease in bearing volume, with high rigidity and load capability.
- Suitable for compact and lightweight applications.
- Integrated inner and outer ring.
- Industrial robots.
- Stator winding machines.
- Products and equipment that require a light weight, compact design.
HIWIN Linear BearingPrice: Contact
- HIWIN linear bearings enable high precision linear motion on round shafts by utilizing recirculating ball pathways.
- The patented recirculation curve enables HIWIN’s linear bearing to sustain heavy loads with low noise and high stiffness.
- HIWIN’s diverse line of linear bearings perform under almost any conditions and load capacities to satisfy a wide range of applications.
HIWIN Support UnitPrice: Contact
HIWIN support units are composed of a bearing housing, bearing, holding lid, seal, lock nut and set screws. The support units can be used on fixed and supported ends of the ballscrew, which mounts the ballscrew in the desired position. Its compact size is easy to install, especially in the narrowed space. Since the bearings are greased and adjusted to the suitable position, there is no need for additional alignment or installation processes, which reduces installation time and maintenance.
HIWIN support units can be applied to automation and industrial machinery, and are classified into 11 types: AK, AF, BK, BF, EK, EF, FK, FF, LK, LF and LFA. For the machinery structures requiring higher axial thrust force, HIWIN recommends the WBK support unit series. The WBK is used for high load applications and better axial stiffness, which allows a machinery structure to hold accurate positioning under a heavy load. Currently the heavy load support units are classified into 3 assembly types, each offering different loading capabilities: DF, DFD, and DFF.
Heavy Load Bearing Supports have excellent axial loading capabilities and can be applied in a wide range of industrial machines. The WBK utilizes 60-degree angular contact bearings, it handles higher axial load and high stiffness.
Rotation precision grade is P4 to meet positioning accuracy.
The heavy load bearing supports have three configuration types: DF, DFD, and DFF. DF is for general use and can bear both normal and opposite axial forces. DFD uses one bearing on one side and two on the opposite side, to enhance the loading capacity. DFF uses two bearings in both directions to increase each sides loading capacity. Customers can choose from different configuration types based on the axial loading capabilities needed for the application.
- About Us
- Hiwin Products
- Syntec Components
- Mitsubishi Components
- Janome Components
- Conveyor belts
- Precision Mechanical Processing
- Design and Manufacturing of Jigs
- Production Management Software
- Sales Management Software
- Supervision control software